Re: pgsql: Fix search_path to a safe value during maintenance operations.

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix search_path to a safe value during maintenance operations.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2023-06-29 Th 11:19, Robert Haas wrote:

Now we're proposing to ship a brand-new feature with a hole that we
definitely already know exists. I can't understand that at all. Should
we just go file the CVE against ourselves right now, then? Seriously,
what are we doing?

If we're not going to fix the feature so that it doesn't break the
security model, we should probably just revert it. I don't understand
at all the idea of shipping something that we 100% know is broken.

+1

cheers

andrew

--