Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Debugging SPI Cfunctions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Debugging SPI Cfunctions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
bsimon@loxane.com writes:
> Then I have a C (libpq) client program that calls my spi functions like=20
> this :
> PQExec(conn,"SELECT mySpiFunction()");=20
>  the problem is ->  I can't step into this line !

Of course not --- the execution of mySpiFunction is in a different
process.  You need to set up a second instance of gdb that's attached
to the postgres backend process your application is using.

От: Lonni J Friedman
Сообщение: allowing connections from additional hosts without a restart?
От: "Ed L."
Сообщение: Re: vacuum vs open transactions