Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.1.0 Release Candidate 1

От Josh Rehman
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.1.0 Release Candidate 1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am I a bad person for running postresql under windows? I'd like to
help you test but I'd a)need a windows binary and b)a list of features
to test (perhaps a simple changelog would suffice.)

I could be missing the binary, but I don't think so.

On 10/30/05, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@postgresql.org> wrote:

> After a couple of months of testing, and alot of bug reports (with fixes),
> we are pleased to announce the first Release Candidate of PostgreSQL
> 8.1.0.
>
> As with all pre-releases, but especially now that we are in the final
> stretch, testing is paramount to a successful, and bug free, release.  As
> such, we ask everyone able who is able to do so to, to run RC1 through its
> paces and report any bugs to us through pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org.
>
> At this time, our plans for full release are the week of November 7th, but
> this depends on the success of this Release Candidate.
>
> To download via FTP, please go to:
>
>         http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.1beta
>
> For RPMs, please visit:
>
>         http://developer.postgresql.org/~devrim/rpms/8.1/rc1
>
> Windows Binaries to be announced shortly.
>
> Marc G. Fournier
> PostgreSQL Core Group

"All the soarings of my mind begin in my blood."
-Rainer Maria Rilke

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: PGXS on VPATH?
От: "Andrew Dunstan"
Сообщение: Re: pg_restore [archiver] file offset in dump file is too