Re: [HACKERS] Push down more UPDATEs/DELETEs in postgres_fdw

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Push down more UPDATEs/DELETEs in postgres_fdw
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Push down more UPDATEs/DELETEs in postgres_fdw
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/02/22 19:57, Rushabh Lathia wrote:
> Marked this as Ready for Committer.

I noticed that this item in the CF app was incorrectly marked as
Committed.  This patch isn't committed, so I returned it to the previous
status.  I also rebased the patch.  Attached is a new version of the patch.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] WIP: [[Parallel] Shared] Hash
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)