Re: CVE Links are broken on the PG 10.1 news page

От Damien Clochard
Тема Re: CVE Links are broken on the PG 10.1 news page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Le 10.11.2017 11:17, Daniel Gustafsson a écrit :
>> On 10 Nov 2017, at 11:15, Damien Clochard <damien@dalibo.info> wrote:
>>
>> here :
>> https://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1801/
>>
>> The 3 CVE links lead to a 404 page on RH website :
>>
>> https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2017-12172
>> https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2017-15098
>> https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2017-15099
>
> IIRC that’s the case with every security release, the Redhat site
> aren’t
> publishing them immediately but will eventually (soonish) have them.

Ok I was not aware of that. It makes sense but maybe we could had this
explanation in the release announcement so that people like me don't get
confused by the broken links ? :)

--
Damien Clochard

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: CVE Links are broken on the PG 10.1 news page
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: CVE Links are broken on the PG 10.1 news page