Re: Vacuum Full is not returning space to OS

От Ron
Тема Re: Vacuum Full is not returning space to OS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/1/22 04:47, Sushant Postgres wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am running Azure PostgreSQL database version 11 with replication enabled.

Azure Postgresql is sufficiently different from Vanilla that the standard
answer is "ask AWS".

> But the autovacuum is not happening. Even Vacuum full is also not
> reclaiming the space and returning back to OS.
>
> when, I disable to replication then only Full Vacuum is working as
> expected but vacuum isn't working as expected.
>
> Database size is just 2 GB but bloat is around 14 GB in the database.

What metric are you using to determine that 12GB is not freed up?

От: Sushant Postgres
Сообщение: Vacuum Full is not returning space to OS
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum Full is not returning space to OS