Re: PostgreSQL 14: pg_dump / pg_restore error: could not write to the communication channel: Broken pipe

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 14: pg_dump / pg_restore error: could not write to the communication channel: Broken pipe
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Yeah, pg_dump in parallel mode uses a pipe to communicate between leader
> and workers; the error you see is what happens when a write to the pipe
> fails.  It sounds to me like something in the operating system is
> preventing the pipes from working properly.

BTW, I think a more likely explanation is "one of the pg_dump or
pg_restore worker processes crashed".  Why that should be is still
a mystery though.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 14: pg_dump / pg_restore error: could not write to the communication channel: Broken pipe
От: Seref Arikan
Сообщение: Stuck: how can I disable automatic json array unwrapping?