Use Postgres ODBC in MacOS's Microsoft Office Excel

От Alexander Yi
Тема Use Postgres ODBC in MacOS's Microsoft Office Excel
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Dear supporters in the community,

Recently I was working on invoking PGSQL query at MS Excel installed in MacOS,
but I failed to achieve iot due to an issue,
which is the sandbox mechanism in MacOS that block the dynamic library access located in other directory.

So I believe the only way to make it work is to build my own Postgres ODBC,
which make my Postgres ODBC have static libpq library, instead of dynamically accessing it from some path like
/usr/local/opt/libpq/lib/libpq.5.dylib

Actually I'm not sure if this is a correct solution or not, and I got no clue to achieve my hypothetical approach.
So hope I can seek some advice here,

Thanks for reading my question.

BR. Yi

От: Andrey Sukhanov
Сообщение: psqlodbc crashes while collecting diagnostic records with SQLGetDiagRecW
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: psqlodbc crashes while collecting diagnostic records with SQLGetDiagRecW