Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Marc-Olaf Jaschke <marc-olaf.jaschke@s24.com> writes:
> PostgreSQL 9.5 ignores rows with the following test case:

I can reproduce this in 9.5 and HEAD on RHEL6, but 9.4 works as expected.
I presume that that points the finger at the abbreviated-keys work.

BTW, what I'm seeing in 9.5/HEAD is that all three comparison senses fail:

u8=# set enable_seqscan TO 0;
SET
u8=#  select * from test where t < 'eai';
---
(0 rows)

От: Marc-Olaf Jaschke
Сообщение: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)