Re: [ext] Re: Losing data because of problematic configuration?

От Holtgrewe, Manuel
Тема Re: [ext] Re: Losing data because of problematic configuration?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi again,

thank you for pinpointing the issue.

I have now updated the table with "ALTER TABLE $table SET LOGGED" (actually it's a partitioned table and I've altered both the main table and the partitions).

I wanted to double-check the result and what I found out using "select relpersistence, relname from pg_class" that, e.g., ${table_name}_383_pkey still has its relpersistence set to "u" whereas ${table_name}_383 has its relpersistence set to "p" now.

Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong here?

Thank you!

Manuel

От: "Peter J. Holzer"
Сообщение: Re: Notify When Streaming Replication Failover Occurred (slave promoted to master).
От: "Holtgrewe, Manuel"
Сообщение: Re: [ext] Re: Losing data because of problematic configuration?