Re: Upgrade problem

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Upgrade problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/11/23 09:33, Graeme wrote:
> On 11/09/2023 17:13, Adrian Klaver wrote:
>> On 9/11/23 09:04, Graeme wrote:
>>> Preparing to upgrade my small cluster from Mageia 8/Pg 9 to Mageia
>>> 9/Pg 15. I'm at the point of running pg_upgrade but have received
>>> anerror message:
>>
>> You are going to have to be more specific on the Postgres version.
>> Prior to Postgres 10 major version changes where two digits. So for
>> Postgres 9.X.x that meant 9.0.x --> 9.6.x
> Don't have access to that version without re-booting; probably 9.5

In psql do:

select version();

>> Where are you running the pg_upgrade and what version of it are you
>> using?
>>
> pg_upgrade (PostgreSQL) 15.3
>
> I specified -B /usr/bin

Your  Postgres 15 is on one machine(OS version) and your Postgres 9.X is
on another machine(OS version), how are reaching the Postgres installs
on both?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Ray O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: Upgrade problem
От: "Johnson, Bruce E - (bjohnson)"
Сообщение: Granting privileges to a schema to a role