Re: BUG #18070: Assertion failed when processing error from plpy's iterator

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: BUG #18070: Assertion failed when processing error from plpy's iterator
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

17.09.2023 07:25, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Thanks.  It's a long weekend here as well, so I'll be able to do
> anything serious only in 48 hours or so (aka being able to check on
> the buildfarm).  If you have the room to send patches for the
> back-branches until then, that would be super helpful, of course!

Please look at the patches for backpatching (I think they meet our
agreements) and also the new main patch (which perhaps a step closer to
expectations).

Best regards,
Alexander

От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18103: bugs of concurrent merge into when use different join plan
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18070: Assertion failed when processing error from plpy's iterator