[pgadmin-support] Broken Context Menu on MacOS Sierra

От Bernhard Streit
Тема [pgadmin-support] Broken Context Menu on MacOS Sierra
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hey,

I’ve got a problem under MacOS Sierra.

Under certain conditions (and unfortunately, I cannot say what exactly triggers it, but it happens often), the context
menudoesn’t work anymore.

I can open it with a right-click on an element in the browser pane on the left side, I can even open sub-menus by
pointingat them, but when I want to click on a menu item, nothing happens, the menu simply stays open (as if I hadn’t
clickedat all).

It is still possible to trigger the actions from the menu bar, but the context menu is (and stays) unusable until I
restartthe application.

Is this a known problem?

Bernhard

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Serious feedback and questions about the futureof pgAdmin.
От: Mike Surcouf
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Serious feedback and questions about thefuture of pgAdmin.