RE: Kylix, dbexpress & PostgreSql

От Trewern, Ben
Тема RE: Kylix, dbexpress & PostgreSql
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Try using ZeosDBO at http://www.zeoslib.org/ this has just been ported to Kylix.  Not sure how stable it is but the windows version is great :).

Regards

Ben

This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
notify the sender and do not store, copy or disclose the content
to any other person.

It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that opening this
message and/or any of its attachments will not adversely affect
its systems. No responsibility is accepted by the Company.