Re: security labels on databases are bad for dump & restore

От Kouhei Kaigai
Тема Re: security labels on databases are bad for dump & restore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> So if I label a table with an SELinux context and the type of my
> client connection does not have policy to be able to access the table
> type will an AVC be generated and the access denied?

Of course, it depends on the policy of the system.

If client connection come from none-SELinux system, use netlabelctl
to configure default fallback security context. It gives getpeercon(3)
the client label shall be applied when netlabel is not configured on
the connection.

Thanks,
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Memory Accounting v11
От: Ted Toth
Сообщение: Re: security labels on databases are bad for dump & restore