Re: Reworks of CustomScan serialization/deserialization

От Kouhei Kaigai
Тема Re: Reworks of CustomScan serialization/deserialization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Petr,

The attached patch is the revised one that follows the new extensible-
node routine.

It is almost same the previous version except for:
- custom-apis.[ch] was renamed to custom-node.[ch]
- check for the length of custom-scan-method name followed
  the manner of RegisterExtensibleNodeMethods()

Thanks,
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: [PROPOSAL] Covering + unique indexes.
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: amcheck (B-Tree integrity checking tool)