Senior or Junior Developer needed

От JD Darby
Тема Senior or Junior Developer needed
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

Senior developer        Junior developer
Strong background in Object oriented design

    • Strong SQL skills
    • Expert in database design.
    • (Postgres experience a plus)
    • HTML/Web design
    • Advanced knowledge of JavaScript/Ajax
    • PHP5 application development.
    • Familiarity with Linux.
    • Telecom background a plus.      background in Object oriented design
    • SQL skills
    • database design.
    • (Postgres experience a plus)
    • HTML/Web design
    • Advanced knowledge of JavaScript/Ajax
    • PHP5 application development
    • Familiarity with Linux.
    • Telecom background a plus.
    • Self starter and quick learner

Job:  PHP / postgreSQL developer

Location: McLean, VA

Availability: immediate

Job type:  contractor or FTE

Project length:  long term

Pay: commensurate with ability

Summary:  We have a 6 year old home grown order life cycle management system that supports the quoting, ordering provisioning and maintaining of our customer telecommunications services. This orbitz-like network design and implementation tool can produces hundreds of network designs in a matter of seconds. We are looking for either a senior or junior developer to add to our development team.  I would love to have a senior developer, but I will settle for a junior who – and this is key – is sharp, on the ball, a quick learner.

JD Darby

Vice President, Marketing
Global Telecom & Technology
8484 Westpark Drive, Suite 720
McLean, VA 22102

USA
Direct Dial: +1 703-442-5530
Mobile:      +1 571-275-1872

jd.darby@gt-t.net

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления:

От: "JD Darby"
Сообщение: posgreSQL developer needed
От: Kathleen Cotter
Сообщение: PostgreSQL Database Administrator * Nashville, TN