Lost Data. Need to get back with pg_control - pg_xlog

От Wang, Mary Y
Тема Lost Data. Need to get back with pg_control - pg_xlog
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
I am running Postgresql 7.1.3.  The machine that the database server is on
got rebooted accidentally.  After I started the server, the data in tables
are gone.  I heard some thing about possibly get the data back with pg_xlog
by using pg_control.  Can anyone provides the instructions of how do it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!  I really need to get the data back.  By
the way, I didn't do the pg_dump for the sql dump.  Hopefully, the pg_xlog
and pg_control can may be get my data back.  I learned my lesson not using
the pg_dump tool to back up the file.

Thank in advance.
Mary

Mary
(562) 797-1545

От: "Nigel J. Andrews"
Сообщение: Re: Databases in memory (-->flashdrive problem)
От: "Benjamin Lara"
Сообщение: Postgresql on win2000