Re: could not determine encoding for locale "et_EE.UTF-8": codeset is "CPUTF-8" in pg_restore

От Andrus
Тема Re: could not determine encoding for locale "et_EE.UTF-8": codeset is "CPUTF-8" in pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

>> System Locale:             et;Eesti
>> Input Locale:              et;Eesti
>Hmm, I was expecting to see et_EE though I will admit to not truly
>understanding how Windows does locales.
>I should have asked earlier, in the Postgres instance on Windows what does
>\l show for template0?

"D:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\12\bin\psql"  postgres postgres

psql (12.2)
WARNING: Console code page (775) differs from Windows code page (1257)
         8-bit characters might not work correctly. See psql reference
         page "Notes for Windows users" for details.
Type "help" for help.

postgres=# \l template0
                                            List of databases
   Name    |  Owner   | Encoding |        Collate        |         Ctype
|   Access privileges
-----------+----------+----------+-----------------------+-----------------------+-----------------------
template0 | postgres | UTF8     | Estonian_Estonia.1257 |
Estonian_Estonia.1257 | =c/postgres          +
| postgres=CTc/postgres
(1 row)

Andrus.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: PG12 autovac issues
От: "Andrus"
Сообщение: Re: could not determine encoding for locale "et_EE.UTF-8": codeset is "CPUTF-8" in pg_restore