Re: Support for postgresql/pgAdmin

От Muhammad Imran
Тема Re: Support for postgresql/pgAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello Aditya,

Thanks for your email.

I am new at PostGres. I have installed postgresql 16.2.1 64 bit at my local machine (OS is Windows Server 2012 R2).
As per documentation, I further installed pgadmin 4.8.5 to access its functionalities and move further in learning it. But I am still unable to open/access it.
Could you please let me know how could I acmess it in GUI mode ( I have previous experience in MS SQL Server).

I would be thankful for your support and guidance.

Regards,

Muhammad Imran

On 25-Apr-2024, at 9:26 AM, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Hi Muhammad,

What is the issue you're facing?

On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 9:11 PM Muhammad Imran <m.imran@prsp.org.pk> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am new with PostGres and i am eager to learn and use it.

I installed postgresql 16.2.1 64 bit at Windows Server 2012.

Then i installed pgadmin4.8.5.

but i am still unable to use/access postgresql. Pl guide me.

I would be thankful.

Regards,

Muhammad Imran
Please think about the environment and resources before printing this email ü

Disclaimer : The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. PRSP is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. PRSP does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by PRSP in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks, as it considers appropriate and on its own responsibility and risk.

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal

От: Anil Sahoo
Сообщение: Re: Support for postgresql/pgAdmin
От: Muhammad Imran
Сообщение: Re: Support for postgresql/pgAdmin