Re: PostmasterIsAlive() in recovery (non-USE_POST_MASTER_DEATH_SIGNAL builds)

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: PostmasterIsAlive() in recovery (non-USE_POST_MASTER_DEATH_SIGNAL builds)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2021/03/23 14:49, Fujii Masao wrote:

> On 2021/03/23 10:52, Thomas Munro wrote:
>> On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 2:44 PM Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:
>>> I found 0001 patch was committed in de829ddf23, and which added new
>>> wait event WalrcvExit. This name seems not consistent with other wait
>>> events. I'm thinking it's better to rename it to WalReceiverExit. Thought?
>>> Patch attached.
>>
>> Agreed, your names are better.  Thanks.
>
> Thanks! I will commit the patch.

Pushed. Thanks!

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
Advanced Computing Technology Center

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: New IndexAM API controlling index vacuum strategies
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: Nicer error when connecting to standby with hot_standby=off