Re: Error while exporting large objects.

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Error while exporting large objects.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 2023-06-05 at 11:44 +0000, Singh, Gambhir wrote:
> > While exporting the large objects getting error mentioned below. I’m trying to take export on Aurora PostgreSQL.
> >
> > pg_dump: error: could not open large object 28534: ERROR:  permission denied for large object 28534
>
> Please provide some update on this. This is showstopper in my prod env.

You have to use a database user that has the required permission.

Connect with "psql" and run

 \lo_list+ 28534

to see the permissions on the large object.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: "Singh, Gambhir"
Сообщение: RE: Error while exporting large objects.
От: Mark McMillan
Сообщение: Fatal Error KeyError: 'ck_port_range' after upgrade