Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column

От Pavel Luzanov
Тема Re: Things I don't like about \du's "Attributes" column
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 14.05.2024 19:03, Robert Haas wrote:
I think we should go back to the v4 version of this patch, minus the
(ignored) stuff.
Thank you for looking into this.
I can assume that you support the idea of changing pg_roles. It's great.

By the way, I have attached a separate thread[1] about pg_roles to this commitfest entry[2].

I will return to work on the patch after my vacation.

1. https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/db1d94ba-1e6e-4e86-baff-91e6e79071c1%40postgrespro.ru
2. https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/4738/
--
Pavel Luzanov
Postgres Professional: https://postgrespro.com

От: Jelte Fennema-Nio
Сообщение: Re: Postgres and --config-file option
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Restrict EXPLAIN (ANALYZE) for RLS and security_barrier views