Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification

От Chris Mair
Тема Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> but I guess we have still enough for start commenting.

Note that LPI-Japan (a non profit organization) already has a Postgres-certification
exam that can be taken world-wide through Pearson-VUE:

https://oss-db.jp/eng_exam

AFAIK right now this is Japanese-only. But there have been attempts to offer this in
English too - see this old thread:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/8ae8dc03d25c7d3364a5eea2eec81c1f%40smtp.hushmail.com#ce98b3345adb10949ceb454d567f9039

I guess LPI-Japan could have interesting input to this discussion.

Bye,
Chris.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification
От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification