Re: Failed assertion due to procedure created with SECURITY DEFINERoption

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Failed assertion due to procedure created with SECURITY DEFINERoption
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12.07.18 21:52, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> So it handles it as expected.

Committed.

> Code and test cases look fine to me from what I can tell. My only suggestion
> would be if we could add some guidance to the documentation on what
> languages
> can support transaction control statements inside procedures with a SECURITY
> DEFINER.

The documentation change is in the CREATE PROCEDURE ref page, since it's
independent of any language.

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: pgbench's expression parsing & negative numbers
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE on system catalogs