Re: pg_dump -Z6 (the default) can be pretty slow

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: pg_dump -Z6 (the default) can be pretty slow
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Oct 18, 2023, at 5:21 PM, Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It didn't occur to me to mention that I used it.  Do people really still not use -Fd?

I don't know--I guess it depends on context. Certainly for upgrades I don't know any reason not to.

> I'm still using 9.6, so that feature isn't available yet.  When I get the Pg 15 VMs stood up (Pg15 binaries are not
availablefor RHEL 6), I'm definitely going to try that.

I thought of that mere seconds after posting my prior reply ;-)

Have you considered pg_upgrade?

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump -Z6 (the default) can be pretty slow
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump -Z6 (the default) can be pretty slow