Re: Compiling using Visual Studio 2003

От Joost Kraaijeveld
Тема Re: Compiling using Visual Studio 2003
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Paul,

>> I'm trying to compile the psqlodbc driver using visual studio 2003.
>> I'm not an expert at this program but have managed to get it to
>> compile (& work) with tons of warnings. Does anyone know if (a) this
>> is usual to get all these warnings on compiling in windows and (b)
>> should I worry about any of them?
>
> You should get few, if any warnings.
Using the IDE you will get a lot of warning (at least I did). Do you also get them if you compile with the makefile? I
fso, check the makefile and the corresponding options in the IDE.

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
fax: 024-3608416
e-mail: J.Kraaijeveld@Askesis.nl
web: www.askesis.nl

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Compiling using Visual Studio 2003
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: New release