Bug in pgadmin III displaying/exporting data from query window(tr uncating)

От Godshall Michael
Тема Bug in pgadmin III displaying/exporting data from query window(tr uncating)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I am running version 1.0.0, Win2k, english version, and postgresql 7.3.4 under cygwin.

In the File->Options->Query->max. characters per column I have changed the default to 5000 characters.  When I run a query in a pgadminIII the columns that I have defined as text stop displaying data after 511 characters.

If I choose to export the data from the query screen the data in for my text columns is also truncated at 511 characters.

If I use postgresql copy command in pgadminIII window to export the data to a file then the data is not truncated.

I have tried closing out pgadminIII and re-opening but the data is still truncated.

Michael Godshall
GMAC Global Relocation Services

michael_godshall@gmachs.com

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Reverse engineered Column definition incorrect
От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Bug in pgadmin III displaying/exporting data