Re: Row Level Access

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: Row Level Access
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Maciej Mrowiec wrote:
> I'm working on RBAC implementation over posgresql and I was wondering is there any common technique to
> achieve row level access control ?
>
> So far I'm considering using WITH clause in template like this:
>
> WITH <table_name> AS ( SELECT ..... ) <user_query>;
>
> Which would be just prepended to any specified query.
>
> I'm fairly new to posgresql, recently I was mostly working with mongodb. So I would be glad to get
> some tips :D

I am not sure if I understand your problem correctly,
but if you want to restrict a query to a subset of rows,
You might be better off with a view that has the
security_barrier option set.

That allows the planner to come up with a better plan.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: johannes graën
Сообщение: Some questions about postgresql's default text search parser
От: Bill Moran
Сообщение: Re: pg_start_backup('label',true) why do I need 2nd parameter?