Re: Slow SELECT by primary key? Postgres 9.1.2

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: Slow SELECT by primary key? Postgres 9.1.2
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

True.
But, on the hand (back to original question),
execution plans that John got before and after suggested change in configuration parameters are exactly the same,
thoughtiming is different but only due to buffer cache issue.

Igor Neyman

От: Merlin Moncure
Сообщение: Re: Slow SELECT by primary key? Postgres 9.1.2
От: John Mudd
Сообщение: Re: Slow SELECT by primary key? Postgres 9.1.2