Re: BUG #17931: Faild to stop PostgresSQL Service

От Manika Singhal
Тема Re: BUG #17931: Faild to stop PostgresSQL Service
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi JJ,

Can you please provide the details like how did you install the PostgreSQL, did you use the installer provided by EDB?
We would need this detail to investigate into the issue.

--
Thanks & Regards
Manika Singhal

On 15-May-2023, at 10:11 AM, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      17931
Logged by:          JJ Wu
Email address:      wjyong@sh163.net
PostgreSQL version: 12.4
Operating system:   Windows Server 2016

We have a product using PostgresSQL as DB. Recently we got a report from the
end user. It is said that PostgreSQL Service failed to stop.
I checked the whole directory of PostgreSQL. There is no changes for
PostgreSQL executable files. There is only difference for our DB files.
Is there any hint about the cause that PostgreSQL service can't  be stopped?
We are confused about it for many weeks. Thanks a lot.

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17932: Cannot select big bytea values(>500MB)
От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: Clause accidentally pushed down ( Possible bug in Making Vars outer-join aware)