Re: sepgsql contrib module

От Kohei Kaigai
Тема Re: sepgsql contrib module
Дата
Re: sepgsql contrib module  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> We really need to get a buildfarm which is building with this.  To that
> end, would you mind providing directions so someone else could set up a
> buildfarm member to test it..?

It seems to me not difficult to describe a direction to build, install and
run regression test.
Do we have any Fedora 14 environment in the buildfarm?
It is the most suitable distribution to set up sepgsql module, because the
default installation already has selinux configurations.

Thanks,

От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: Extensions vs PGXS' MODULE_PATHNAME handling
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: SSI bug?