Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> On Mar 17, 2024, at 13:33, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>
> That seems a little shortsighted. If other libc implementations find it appropriate to have similar macros why should
theybe different?

It's a philosophical argument against checking for particular libc implementations instead of particular features.  I'm
notunsympathetic to that argument, but AFAICT there's no clean way of checking for this by examining feature #defines.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Regression tests fail with musl libc because libpq.so can't be loaded