Re: Allow tests to pass in OpenSSL FIPS mode

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Allow tests to pass in OpenSSL FIPS mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 15 Nov 2023, at 00:07, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> (In reality, people running FIPS mode are probably pretty
> accustomed to seeing this error, so maybe it's not worth the
> trouble to improve it.)

In my experience this holds a lot of truth, this is a common error pattern and
while all improvements to error messages are good, it's not a reason to hold
off this patch.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Explicitly skip TAP tests under Meson if disabled
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: ResourceOwner refactoring