Re: Vacuum full hanging

От neelam
Тема Re: Vacuum full hanging
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

No output it just hangs , see below:

voyencedb=# vacuum full verbose;

INFO:  vacuuming "pg_catalog.pg_class"

Regards

Neelam

From: Josh Berkus [via PostgreSQL] [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 5:27 AM
To: Batra, Neelam
Subject: Re: Vacuum full hanging

On 07/05/2015 10:46 PM, neelam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Postgres version 9.0.18 in my application.When I run the command
> "vacuum full" it hangs and after long time it returns with exit code 2.
> I tried running it in verbose mode but didn't get any useful information, in
> that mode as well it hangs after printing few lines.

Can you give us the output?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

http://postgresql.nabble.com/Vacuum-full-hanging-tp5856683p5856838.html

To unsubscribe from Vacuum full hanging, click here.
NAML

Sent from the PostgreSQL - pgadmin support mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

От: Ashesh Vashi
Сообщение: Re: pgagent errors on application_name
От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: pgagent DEB packages do not support postgres 9.4