Re: quejas

От Fernando Hevia
Тема Re: quejas
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

2010/11/10 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>
Le 03/11/2010 19:08, Robert Galeano Fernandez a écrit :
> Hola, por que no permiten que se modifiquen las opciones de parametro de una
> funcion a travez del pgadmin ..??? es una mierda que no te permita hacerlo
> visualmente en el año 2011 ya casi y tenemos que andar haciendo estas cosas
> via codigo que barbaro...

As no-one answered, I suppose no-one knows spanish in the list. Just a
reminder, this is an english mailing list.

The post doesn't deserve an answer really.
In a very rude manner the op complains about not being able to change PostgreSQL parameters through pgAdmin.
By the tone he uses one would think he is paying for your work.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Falha na inicialização PGADMIN III
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: quejas