Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 x64 bit pgbench TPC very low question?

От tuanhoanganh
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 x64 bit pgbench TPC very low question?
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 x64 bit pgbench TPC very low question?  (Kenneth Marshall <ktm@rice.edu>)
Список pgsql-performance
Could you show me what parameter of pgbouncer.ini can do that. I read pgbouncer and can not make pgbouncer open and keep 200 connect to postgres (Sorry for my English)

Thanks you very much.

Tuan Hoang ANh

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Gurjeet Singh <singh.gurjeet@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 6:28 AM, tuanhoanganh <hatuan05@gmail.com> wrote:
As far as i know, Pgbouncer can help to minimum connect to postgresql, I want tool can open and keep 200 connect to postgresql (be cause start new connect to postgresql in windows very slow, i want it open 200 connect in first time and my application connect to this tool)

Is there any tool like that in windows.

Thanks for you help.

As Magnus said, pgBouncer does what you are asking for.

Regards,
--
gurjeet.singh
@ EnterpriseDB - The Enterprise Postgres Company

singh.gurjeet@{ gmail | yahoo }.com
Twitter/Skype: singh_gurjeet

Mail sent from my BlackLaptop device

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BBU Cache vs. spindles
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 9.0 x64 bit pgbench TPC very low question?