Re: Continuent & pgsql-announce ... please do not approve

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 2:04 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 17:47 -0700, David Fetter wrote:

>> > -1.
>> >
>> > Continuent is a great supporter of our community.
>>
>> Neither their wallet nor anything else gives them a spamming license.
>
> Have you considered using their nice link:

I have. And I've had Robert remove me from their lists on numerous
occasions, yet I still keep getting spammed.

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Continuent & pgsql-announce ... please do notapprove
От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: Continuent & pgsql-announce ... please do not approve