Re: pgAdmin Query Tool hangs when working with GIS data

От Michael Willekes
Тема Re: pgAdmin Query Tool hangs when working with GIS data
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks for investigating. It was simple to workaround once I realized what the problem was.  My only concern was that I had inadvertently triggered the issue, and it was not obvious how to resolve/workaround it.

If someone runs into a similar issue, hopefully a search will turn-up this thread.

Mike

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Le 20/12/2010 22:20, Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Le 20/12/2010 16:39, Michael Willekes a écrit :
>> The history file is only 14 MB (4219 lines long) but the PostGIS geometry
>> columns (auto-generated from a .SHP file) result in individual INSERT
>> statements that are as much as 500000 characters long.
>>

> Is it possible to get the SQL query? by private mail. My idea is to try
> on my laptop and see if I found any issue. Thanks.

I tried your SQL file, but don't have your issue. It just works for me.
Damn slow, but works.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin Query Tool hangs when working with GIS data
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin III 1.12 strange behaviour in text editing