Re: hints in 1.12.0 Beta 1 (rev: 8328) do not honour UTF-8

От Dave Page
Тема Re: hints in 1.12.0 Beta 1 (rev: 8328) do not honour UTF-8
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Massa, Harald Armin <chef@ghum.de> wrote:
>>> when hints are displayed, the UTF-8 Meta-Tag within those hint-htmls
>>> is not honoured. So all Umlaut are displayed ugly.
>>
>> Hmm, guess we need to use entity codes instead. Care to work up a patch?
>>

> It is within my capabilities to recode those .html files, can do and submit.
>
> But is that an okay solution? Esp. since source-readability of
> languages like .cz really goes down when using encoded entitites...
>
> I think something in the range of "hey, wxHTMLWindow, everything we
> feed is UTF-8" would be more stable... (if that exists)

I assumed we were doing that anyway - after all, Hiroshi hasn't
complained that it doesn't like Japanese text :-)

Is the HTML *actually* UTF-8? I assume it hasn't just got munged into
something else by someones editor?

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

От: "Massa, Harald Armin"
Сообщение: hints in 1.12.0 Beta 1 (rev: 8328) do not honour UTF-8
От: "Massa, Harald Armin"
Сообщение: Re: hints in 1.12.0 Beta 1 (rev: 8328) do not honour UTF-8