Re: How would I find the WWW project?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: How would I find the WWW project?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:01, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
> On 13/09/2010 06:45, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>
>> Not completely obscure but certainly not linked (AFAIK)...
>>
>> pgweb.postgresql.org
>
> I just tried connecting, and Firefox reports an out-of-date certificate - is
> that part of the obscurity? :-)

It's supposed to be moved elsewhere.. Short-term to a different
machine (short term being it should've been done at least half a year
go, and is mostly JD's fault). Long-term it goes into git (long term
being it should've been done a year ago, and is mostly my fault :D)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Raymond O'Donnell
Сообщение: Re: How would I find the WWW project?
От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements