Re: pgbench acronym tps

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgbench acronym tps
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 7:43 PM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> I noticed that pgbench.sgml (or the manual elsewhere)
> does not explicitly mention what TPS stands for;
> I thought it might be useful to add.
>
> (reason I checked: someone on #postgresql took tps
> to mean 'tuples per second')

The previous paragraph already mentions this, doesn't it?

Although perhaps instead of saying "The last two lines report the
rate..." we could say "The last two lines report the number of
transactions per second...".

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual
От: Satoshi Nagayasu
Сообщение: Re: ECPG - Some errno definitions don't match to the manual