Re: Beta page (pdfs)

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: Beta page (pdfs)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
2010/9/17 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
> On Fri, 2010-09-17 at 14:11 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
>> Devrim, is this something you can easily put into your process for
>> building the website PDFs?
>
> Sure. It worked with openjdk, so I can add it to the process.
>
> I just built new PDFs, and I will commit them to website shortly.

Just did a test to ensure the pages render identically between the
original and optimised versions.  I converted each page from both PDFs
to a bitmap, created an MD5 sum for each file in each set of bitmaps,
compared the lists and they were identical.  So I'm confident they at
least look the same.

Thom

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: Beta page (pdfs)
От: Selena Deckelmann
Сообщение: Re: Problems adding new email accounts: cv, cz and es