Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details

От Amber
Тема Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,
But if you already know some obvious issues, can you fix them. I'll try to fix the ddl to allow it to be loaded into PostgreSQL.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
Le 28/07/2010 03:20, Amber a écrit :
> [...]
> You can download and install Greenplum Single Node Edition which is freely
> available from Greenplum, you can get 3.3.6.1 from
> http://www.greenplum.com/database/server-downloads/

Well, I'll certainly do when I'll be interested to give a look at
Greenplum. But right now, sorry, it is just way too much work.

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: It takes a long time for pgAdmin to retrieve database schema details