pgagent (3.0.0 linux tarball) looking for libssl.so.0 and libcrypto.so.0

От Dimitri
Тема pgagent (3.0.0 linux tarball) looking for libssl.so.0 and libcrypto.so.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
libssl.so.0 and libcrypto.so.0 are libraries from OpenSSL.

I currently have the latest RHEL5.3 errata for OpenSSL, 0.9.8e-12.el5_4.6

As a result, I do have libssl.so.0.9.8e and libcrypto.so.0.9.8e.

Creating symbolic links and pathing them via LD_LIBRARY_PATH does not work as pgagent complains about the files being the wrong size.

Are there any recommendations to get around this (I'm attempting to keep the software on this production system errata based so downloading ccmake and wxWidget is not my ideal solution)?

От: Aren Cambre
Сообщение: UI feature requests
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgagent (3.0.0 linux tarball) looking for libssl.so.0 and libcrypto.so.0