Re: sqlplus reporting equivalent in postgres?

От Samuel Gendler
Тема Re: sqlplus reporting equivalent in postgres?
Дата
Re: sqlplus reporting equivalent in postgres?
Список pgsql-sql

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Igor Neyman <ineyman@perceptron.com> wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Capobianco [mailto:tcapobianco@prospectiv.com]
Sent: Thu 12/9/2010 4:47 PM
To: pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
Subject: sqlplus reporting equivalent in postgres?

We're in the process of porting our Oracle 10.2 datawarehouse over to
PostGres 8.4.  One thing we rely upon are daily/hourly reports that are
run and formatted in sqlplus (break on report, compute sum, etc.).  Is
there an equivalent available in postgres?

Thanks.
Tony

psql - not as advanced, doesn't have all the features SQL*Plus has.

On the other hand, it is at least capable of command history and readline support.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Igor Neyman"
Сообщение: Re: sqlplus reporting equivalent in postgres?
От: Samuel Gendler
Сообщение: Re: sqlplus reporting equivalent in postgres?