Different encoding for string values and identifier strings? Or (select 'tést' as tést) returns different values for string and identifier...

От Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Тема Different encoding for string values and identifier strings? Or (select 'tést' as tést) returns different values for string and identifier...
Дата
Ответы Re: Different encoding for string values and identifier strings? Or (select 'tést' as tést) returns different values for string andidentifier...  (Andreas Kretschmer <akretschmer@spamfence.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi all!

I received a bug report about problems with identifiers.

If I do the following select:

select 1 as tést

The column name returned contains strange chars.

If I do:

select 'tést' as tést

the select value returned is ok but the column name is not. :(

Is there any configuration I need to change to specify the encoding of
the identifiers?

I'm using UTF-8 for my database.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Npgsql Lead Developer
http://www.npgsql.org
http://fxjr.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/franciscojunior

От: Alphadion
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL for Holdem Manager could not be installed.
От: general_lee
Сообщение: Re: How to add hosts to pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf?