Re: distinguishing identical columns after joins

От S G
Тема Re: distinguishing identical columns after joins
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> I don't suppose
> there's a way to do this with functions that define multiple OUT
> parameters in lieu of a custom composite type?

Just had to dig a little further.  Found my own answer in
INFORMATION_SCHEMA.PARAMETERS.  Though I wish the specific_name column
didn't have that integer tagged at the end of each of my function
names.  I'll find a way to work around it.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: S G
Сообщение: Re: distinguishing identical columns after joins
От: Piotr Czekalski
Сообщение: A function to count all ocurrences of a character within a string.