Re: Mac Port

От Stefan Csomor
Тема Re: Mac Port
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

most probably you did not link the resources to the project, did you adapt
the makefiles ? you can have a look at the minimal makefile that gets
generated by configure in your mac builddir.

Best,

Stefan

От: Mitchell Wong Ho
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Aborted viewing operation
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GPL code issue?