Re: Is anyone running version 8.2.3 on SuSE 10.2

От Hajek, Nick
Тема Re: Is anyone running version 8.2.3 on SuSE 10.2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Hi List
>
> Is anyone running version Postgresql v8.2.3 on SuSE 10.2
>
> I need to do a proof of concept before putting forward a plan
> to migrate from v8.0.1 to v8.2.3 on a Red Hat box But for now
> I want to try on my SuSE 10.2 w/s.
>
> If So is the a good repository for the rpms or src code. I
> have had a look on Postgresql homepage but the rpms are
> specific to Redhat and Fedora.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Chuck Amadi

I have 8.2.3 running on SuSE 10.2 without problem.  I downloaded the
source .tar.gz file and built it, also without problem.

Nick

От: "Diego de Lima"
Сообщение: Hiding databases from roles
От: Jessica Richard
Сообщение: who can tell me the correct syntax to use dblink to talk to a table in another database